Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Catching up

So I guess I got alittle behind here in this porject... But, I'm catching up... I guess I'm on lesson 11... Del.icio.us, Technorati & Library Thing... I had actually already finished the first two and wrote about them in the last two blogs, but I guess it's all clumped together in the same lesson, so this is a little note on all three...

I had a little trouble with downloading Del.icio.us and am still a little confused about Technorati... but I think I've got a handle on the basics of each program... Quite cool, actually. The Library Thing is cool, too. It seems to be a good way to keep track of everything you're reading/have read, and see what other people are digging at the moment... So, I might actually keep up with that one...

Well.. onto the next 'thing'...

2 comments:

Yorick said...

In an act of shameless self-promotion, I'd like to ask you to go to http://www.technorati.com/wtf/kitsch/2007/05/22/kitsch-n-postmodern-kitsch-is-bad-taste-masqueradi-1

and vote for my Where's The Fire (WTF) entry.

Chiquilla said...

Hi,

I noticed you do belly dance. I've also been dancing for about three years and I work at BE-CR-LH Cluster. Who is your teacher? I've been taking for about three years with Alexandra in Kirkland. On my blog http://bibliotecasdelfuturo.blogspot.com I also have a couple of cool YouTube videos of Asena, a Turkish belly dancer.
It's great to see a fellow belly dancing library worker ( ;
Jessica, library assistant