Tuesday, March 20, 2007

MySpace? OurSpace!

So, everyone and their dog has a MySpace...no seriously, my friend's dog has a MySpace page! I've had one for a while, too... and as a joke, I signed my cat up... I didn't think anyone would take it seriously, but people actually send him msgs! Too funny!

Anyway, MySpace, and other social networking sites, is this weeks topic... I already had one, but I made another one just for work because...well, I don't know if I want all my personal dirt and nuttiness peeped in on by certain people I work with...or the upper-management types up in Mt Olympus, if ya know what I mean... Not that I have anything to hide, per se... It's just that I live sort of a wild and crazy life outside of work that includes bellydance, costume parties, cabarets and art stuff...and I like to keep it all seperate... If you wanna know what my other MySpace is, write me personally, and I will see about sharing...

The one I made for work is: www.myspace.com/bellydancingbookslinger

No comments: