Thursday, March 29, 2007

Frustration

Alrighty...well, I signed up for another MySpace account for this here 27 thangs program... But, when I try to 'add friends' it keeps sending me to the 'verify email address' screen... I have already done that... a couple times, actually... So, I dunno what to do... I sent a msg to the admin peeps over there, but am still waiting for a reply...
Anyway, I did it... I'm just waiting for the powers that be to fix my account so I can go ahead with the 'friending' of KCLS peeps... Wish me luck...

1 comment:

KCLS Learning 2.0 said...

Please give this another try but don't worry too much about it - you are not the only person facing this annoyance. I'm going to make an update posting on our main blog to let everyone know that they can safely give up on this if the verify email problem persists.