Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Reflecting, reflecting...

The Questions and Answers Game:
How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals? Eventhough I was already familiar with some of these things (YouTube, MySpace, Flickr) it really did give me an opportunity to really get acquainted with it. And some of the topics were completely new territory for me (RSS Feeds, Google Docs) and I think that if I continue to use them, they can be helpful to me in the future.

What were your favorite Learning 2.0 discoveries or exercises? I kinda dug making a South Park character, honestly.

Did anything surprise you? A lot of things were more confusing than others, RSS Feeds and del.icio.us, for example are still alittle confusing for me.

Was there enough help available when you needed it? Yes, for the most part.

What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept? I think it was done quite well. The things that were confusing weren't the fault of the people puting this program together. And if anyone had a problem or question, it was easy to get ahold of someone to help out.

Would you like to see similar training opportunities as new library-relevant technologies emerge? I do think this would be a great thing to do periodically, as new things develop. I know it was enlightening to some of the librarians who were completely new to all of these things, and it is nice to keep up with 'what the kids are into these days'.

And, last one, if you could go back in time and tell yourself to either participate in the program or skip it, what would you do? I would do it again, definitely. It was very informative and helpful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.